Privacy StatementLast modified: September 2017
San Miguel Brewery Inc. and its subsidiaries (“SMB”, “We”, “us” or “our”) respect your privacy and hence keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to SMB and/or those that SMB may collect from you (“Customer Information”). This privacy statement (“Statement”) provides for the kinds of Customer Information you may provide to SMB or we may obtain from you through this website, www.sanmiguelbrewery.com.ph(“Website”), and the standards we observe in using, processing, keeping, securing and disclosing said Customer Information. Please read this Statement carefully to understand how We treat Customer Information. We may update this Statement from time to time to reflect change(s) in the law and/or our internal standards. When We do so, We will notify you by posting the updated Statement in this Website for your information and reference. By accessing the Website and submitting your Concerns (defined below) through it, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood and hereby agree and consent to all of the terms of this Statement. Customer Information We Collect and Process Further to our commitment to continually delight our customers, our Website allows you to directly reach us and provide comments, suggestions and complaints (collectively, “Concerns”) on our products and services to help us improve them and make them like no other. When you access our Website and submit your Concerns, We ask you to provide the following personal information to identify you and enable SMB to act on your Concerns:
- Full Name
- Contact Details (ie., telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address)
- Birth Date
- Details of your visits to the Website (e.g., traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website).
- Information about your computer/device and internet connection, as well as IP address, operating system, and browser type (collectively, “Collected Data”).
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We engage to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Customer Information and Collected Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
- To comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, stock exchanges and with applicable laws and regulations;
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SMB, our affiliates, officers, employees, customers, or other third parties;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SMB’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Customer Information and Collected Data held by SMB about our Website users are among the assets transferred; and
- To conduct investigations of breaches of SMB’s internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions and pursue legal actions if necessary.